Zoomcopy can assist your firm with the collection and production of your clients electronically stored information in a way that allows you to review and produce documents in a straight forward way consistent with traditional discovery review. Simply put, Zoomcopy.com can take the various file types on your client’s hard drive and convert those files to a consistent file type (typically pdf) that you can search, review and produce.
- Evidence ID - Which drives need to be copied? We identify what data should be preserved.
- Collection – Once the targeted data and drives are chosen, we will send staff and equipment to forensically image client hard drives
- Imaging – Creating a forensic image of evidence data is the safest, most secure way to preserve evidence.
- Preservation – After the data is forensically imaged or acquired; we protect preservation with defensible Chain of Custody protocols.
- Processing Data- Zoomcopy then processes thousands of diverse documents and convert them to a simple searchable format (PDF) that can be easily reviewed and/or produced.
Our solution searches electronic files, creates images, extracts text and metadata, prints electronic files and exports to popular litigation formats. Features such as file preview, advanced full text searching and filtering effectively help cull the collection down to the needed files. Easily define Bates™ numbers, code fields, extract metadata and file text, and convert electronic files to TIFF or searchable PDF’s. We export to industry- standard formats, including auto-load options for IPRO, Concordance, and Summation.
Call Rory Allen 716-603-3602 for help with your next E-discovery project.