Marketing Communications Manager @ Zoomcopy.com (Buffalo, NY)
About the Company: Zoomcopy.com provides the people, equipment, and experience to complete laborious and often complex tasks like document scanning, copying and printing.
We serve two markets:
- We are a full service litigation support company.
- We support all types of businesses with quick printing with a specific focus on large volume document scanning projects.
Serious applicants should spend some time on our website and try to get an idea of the kind of services we offer.
The ideal candidate for this position should posses the following attributes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- A thorough understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An outgoing and professional demeanor.
- The ability and willingness to call and discuss projects and prospective projects with clients and prospective clients.
- A task oriented person who is motivated by the challenge of helping Zoomcopy.com meet our sales goals.
- Someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Job Description: Zoomcopy.com’s Marketing Communication’s Manager will be responsible for not limited to the following tasks:
1. Managing our relationships with legal, medical, government and general business sectors of Western New York.
2. Managing client database and fulfilling all activities of client communication to include letters, emails, phone calls, surveys etc.
3. Account Manager will be responsible for managing and helping maintain Zoomcopy’s business development calendar.
4. All team members will be asked to participate in our core production and expected to assist our production team in all aspects of all projects to include copying, scanning, prepping, binding, delivery etc.
Compensation: In addition to full time salary candidate is eligible for company’s health benefits after 60 days of employment.
Candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com